We’ve already given you some overall tips to help you through the game, so here are some tips for specific levels, just in case you’re stuck on one!
- Herd the stick men away from the base and garage where the steam rollers come out.
- Pointy Bits
- The garage under the copter base is an EXIT garage. Rescue the Stick Men furthest from the base first.
- Cloud Bursting
- Worry most about the 4 clouds that re-spawn. Fly through them to burst them, it’s the only way. Get a circular pattern going around to the left (counter-clockwise). Rescue the guys closest to the bombs first.
- Get the guys on the top of the level first and make sure to burst the clouds. Never let a bomber go un-shot.
- Death Zeppelin
- The zeppelin’s a head-chopping nightmare, so save the guys closest to the zeppelin garage first. Don’t forget about the steam roller though.
- Don’t rescue the guys closest to the base until the guys on the building are rescued, unless you want to watch stick men fall and splatter.
- If you land all the way to the right of the level, the stick men will run out of bomb range so you can leave the 4 left over for last.
- When leaving the base, stay high or the flock will get you. Rescue the guys on the top-right first, or the zeppelins will be really deadly.
- When the level starts, fly immediately to the far right extreme of the level and land… you’ll see why. Use your flame thrower, think Hindenburg.
- Hose it down. Put out every fire you see except on the bottom level… it will buy you time. Don’t go to the left from the base, it’s a red herring.
- Spike Grass
- Herd guys on the very bottom away from the bomb drop zone, then work your way from the top.
- Lit Fuse
- Put out the dynamite fuses first, then go collect missiles again.
- Ice Gates
- Make sure your copter is empty when you open the 3rd gate. Land facing the left and keep firing your machine gun.
- When leaving the base, immediately go down just a bit and to the right to retrieve the flame thrower. Then get the missiles and open the iron door. Don’t use all your missiles, since you’ll need them to stop the flying steamrollers!
- Catch Me!
- The guys to the right have further to fall
- Rock N’ Feather
- Don’t Shoot!
- Meat Grinder
- Rescue the guys on the top-left first, but never let the lever puller go for long.
- Bunker Holes
- Get bombs first, then concentrate on the lever puller and the guys right above him. Watch out for paratroopers in the lever-puller’s bunker.
- Double Grinder
- Catch the falling guys in the center. Use the shoot-through to turn the lever off.
- Rescue the guys closest to the base by landing to their left first. Then concentrate on the conveyer guys.
- After rescuing the guys to the far right, make sure you kill the lever puller. Be willing to catch falling guys.
- Potato Masher
- Leave the conveyer guys for last.
- Get the missiles first, open the iron gate, then get the flame thrower and don’t pick up any more missiles.
- Always kill the machine gunners.
- Rolling Thunder
- Stay low and start rescuing from the left. Watch out for paratroopers coming out of downed planes.
- Be willing to suicide when necessary. Get the flame thrower and avoid the missile on the way back, then open the ice barrier early and go that direction.
Well, that does it for tips & tricks for specific levels. If you need more help, feel free to drop us a line at our facebook, twitter, or support pages!